samedi 1 janvier 2011

and so it begins (?) with craftspiration

So as I sit here besides my computer-game-playing boyfriend, I am sucked into a frenzy of looking at the Etsy favourites of loulouandoscar. I initially intended to look at potential stationary for the year ahead (who doesn't?), and somehow got drawn away from the kikki k website and onto Etsy.... Sigh. Some habits never die. However, how cute is my new diary for 2011? I was so excited that I started writing anything perceivable into it, including the birthdays of distant relatives, who I never see except at someones funeral and/or baptism.

The diary! And I'd love to accompany it with these uber cute study notes and coat hanger clips ^_^ all from kikki k (lucky there is a store near my house!).

 So, here are some tid bits and bobs for craftspiration contemplation ^_^ I had to limit myself to six pictures, or I could go on and on and on forever!!!

Apple Cosy - So those apples never get smooshed in your bag again! 

Mustache tea cups   
Bunting/strands of old book pages and butterfly cut outs


Bunting ^_^ Self explanatory

Crocheted tree and acorn necklace 

Whale clutch ^_^

All of these things can be found at loulouandoscar on Etsy

|| pip || 

1 commentaire:

  1. Kikki K is great, love their different paperclips! They have love heart ones too.

    RépondreSupprimer