dimanche 30 janvier 2011

after about four attempts...

This is, sadly enough, my fourth time at writing this blog. Don't get me wrong, it's not because I have writers block, or that it is an incredibly noteworthy or intellectual blog that requires high quantities of brain power. I just keep forgetting, turning my computer off and losing my half completed not yet posted blogs (so I look a little like this... >_< ). Sigh....

So, it's about bedtime, and I thought that if I don't get this blog down now, the thought of its uncompletedness will fester away in some area of my brain til it drives me spare!!! (then i'll try and blog from work on my iPhone, which is just plain tedious!!). So, after all of that!! :

It was Philip's birthday on Australia Day, and I wasn't really sure what to get him. After some thought, seeing how taken he was to Perth's Yum-Cha delights, I decided to make him plushie Yum-Cha, so he can enjoy it all year around :)

Investing in the help of my partner in craft crime, Lisa, we conjured some pretty good plushies in the likeness of sushi (with avocado, as Philip doesn't like the fishy ones), dumplings and prawns. I think they are simply adorable, and I think Philip did too, listening to his reaction as he opened them over the phone ^_^




I don't know about the rest of you, but I thought the bamboo steamer was such a cute touch (and as it turns out, a pretty good way to transport said gifts!).

I'd love to see what delicacies you are crafting up :)

Happy crafting!

|| pip ||

1 commentaire: