lundi 16 août 2010

teapots and tid-bits...

This is a post dedicated to one of my best friends, Lisa, who constantly craftspires me :)

Upon seeing my rather new blog (I don't believe 'a whimsical life' was even 24 hours when Lisa contacted me with "I'm lame and I copy you - here is aforementioned copied blog idea" [note: artistic licence was exercised here, those were not, quote on quote, her actual words... Well, the "I'm lame and I copy you" were].

So huzzah for Tea and Craft, undoubtedly the sister site to this one :) --- crafts, photography and general musings, such as how amazing ebay is (and vintage polariods!!!!)

So cheers! Raise your teapot, and be jolly! The owl teapot is definately my (and probably Lisa's) favourite.












Welcome to blogspot Lisa :)





|| pip ||

5 commentaires:

  1. Pip - I appreciate the post (and the owl teapot; that is AWESOME), but did you have to use *that* photo? Everytime I see it I just remember how tired and cranky I was then! lol ... well, I guess not much is different from now then ...

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I didn't have another one of us! Tis sacrilege!! More photos henceforth must be taken, by order of Pip!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. It shall be as you command, your royal Pipness! :D

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. There is something magical about teapots...

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. I haz one more comment ... teaandcraft.blogspot.com is my blog address (I changed it to make it a bit more sense making)

    xxx

    RépondreSupprimer