jeudi 19 août 2010

four down, one to go....


So, as I sit here, nearly at the end of this semi starvation ordeal, I'm thinking "Awesome! Only 24 hours more, and I get to eat!!!"

What a wonderful thought to entertain that even though I may be feeling rather food deprived and as if I could devour a whole zebra, there will actually be food, and plentiful amounts of it, waiting for me at the finish line, in a sort of "end of starvation" feast. Quite ironic, don't you think?

So food consumed today has been the same as the other days:

- Oatbran for breakfast (I had a touch of honey with it today)
- Plentiful amounts of green tea
- Rice
- And rice is waiting for me at home for din dins :)

I won't go on another massive rant, but I will give you again the web address (http://www.everydayhero.com.au/phillipa_edmiston)to sponsor my week of self imposed starvation, with the knowledge that by donation, you will be contributing towards a better life for someone else around the globe, and hopefully prevent them from having to suffer from poverty, and the inextricable constant hunger that is generally attached to it.

Chat tomorrow, at the finish line :)

|| pip ||

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire