lundi 16 août 2010

craftspiration

I have recently fallen in love with Elsie Flannigan's blog A Beautiful Mess. Her eclectic vintage combinations always makes me want to run down to the store like a little girl and spend all my pocket money on crafty items to recreate her creations! I am especially in love with her crocheted Snow Hat which I am in the process of creating - will keep you updated. Also check out her 4 simple goals project - something to consider?

|| pip ||

1 commentaire:

  1. I <3 beautiful mess too! Though it does make me mildly jealous of the op-shops in America ... they must be fabulous!

    Anyway, I'm sure you're creeped out that now I can talk to you on here as well as on facebook and texts and IRL so I'll go ...

    For now. Buh buh buhhhhhh. (that's suspenseful music, btw)

    - Lisa xxx

    P.S. I haz your meatballs - I will hold them hostage until the 26th ;)

    RépondreSupprimer