lundi 19 mars 2012

A Magical Occasion

Ok, so you will have to forgive me for a double wedding post, but this Harry Potter wedding was just too cute! I stumbled upon said wedding when browsing Green Wedding Shoes whilst studying procrastinating. Opps. 


What I love about the styling of the occasion is that the Harry Potter design can be extrapolated to any sort of celebration (for my next birthday,  peut-être ?). 


I think the making of any amazing event is in the small details - the Harry Potter font, the design of the program to look like The Daily Prophet, quills for the signing of the registry, gorgeous potion bottles, and of course, who couldn't celebrate in true HP style without Butterbeer, Polyjuice Potion, Felix Felicis (aka liquid luck) and/or Pumpkin Juice. C'est magnifique ! 







How exquisite is the photography? Photographer Abby Grace has outdone herself. The natural setting is wonderful and I love how relaxed the couple are. All I can say is, I want to have my wedding in Washington DC/Virginia!


I also love this Harry Potter Marauder's Map invitation from one little m - just adorable!
What sort of things do you think make or break an event? The details, or maybe something bigger like the venue? I'd love to know :)

À plus tard. Pip x 

1 commentaire:

  1. Merlin's beard ... I love *all* of this! Especially the old trunks and keys ^_^

    I think that good food and friends is what really makes an event, but design wise I'd say venue. A venue really dictates a lot of the details, and is often the first thing people notice; you can have the prettiest centerpieces in the land, but if the walls are mouldy, then it's really not going to matter!

    On the other hand, a stunning venue like the one above really allows the details to shine ^_^

    <3

    P.S. I totes think you could do a version of this for your birthday!

    RépondreSupprimer