jeudi 15 mars 2012

Feature blog "A Beautiful Mess"

J'adore les mariages ! Je ne sais pas quoi...

I was chatting over tea and crochet to my dear friend, L of teaandcraft fame, about weddings. I am unmarried; L has been married for just over 2 years. And we both love weddings!

I don't know if it is a girl thing, but whenever there is a wedding nearby, I always stop and have a look (actually nearly rear-ended another car the other day whilst I was gazing at a picturesque bride along the highway). Le sigh.

Whenever I see something wedding related that I like, I put it in my memory bank for the future (or alternatively, just pin it on Pinterest).

So when I stumbled across an Etsy blog article featuring Elsie from abeautifulmess, I couldn't not share.

Elsie's 2011 wedding of the theme Birds of a Feather is simply stunning - from the mismatched coloured stockings gracing the pins of the lovely bridesmaids, their individually made bouquets exploding with colour, 50's beehive hairdos, the urban decay-ness of the wedding venue... What is not for this wedding lover not to love?

Here are a few of my favourite photos from their wedding. Please go and have a look at her website. She is an amazing crafster and shares my obsession love of photography and vintage cameras.










Do you love looking at weddings and wedding related paraphernalia too? Leave me a comment! 


À plus tard. Pip x

1 commentaire:

  1. I love the beehives! Aren't they fab? ^_^

    Also, that tassel banner is wonderful!

    <3

    P.S. Loving the new blog look! The background looks great! ~_^

    RépondreSupprimer