mercredi 21 mars 2012

As time marches on...

My oh my! It is already two thirds of the way into March! How time flies.

I thought I might share with you an adorable DIY I found on one of my favourite blogs, Studs and Pearls. Kirsten is a DIY jewelery/fashion blogger hailing from NYC who also designs jewelery at Limette.

This is a DIY version of the necklace on the left into the one on the right!


The original necklace is from Anthropologie - The Thread-Wrapped Sentiment Necklace. What I love about Kirsten is that she finds gorgeous jewelery and recreates it for one hundreth of the cost! What a thrifty nifty gal!

Click here for Kirsten's necklace tutorial. I will post pictures of my DIY version when it's finished.

À plus tard. Pip x   

1 commentaire:

  1. That is a really cool necklace ... I can't wait to see your take on it! ^_^

    RépondreSupprimer