mercredi 28 mars 2012

Le goût de Paris !

Ahhh the taste of Paris! On Saturday whilst perusing through David Jones, I found myself in the book section, as per usual. I came across this amazing cookbook - The Little Paris Kitchen by Rachel Khoo. However, having not spent much time in the kitchen ever of late (combined with the sardonic comments from my boyfriend), I decided against the purchase (however, it is only $24 on the UK Book Depository, so I may reconsider this buy, away from mocking eyes...).

As it turns out, Rachel has a new cooking series on the BBC, which shares the same name as her cookbook. Check out the first episode:


She cooks her spin on traditional Boeuf Bourguignon, which I am going to attempt over the weekend (fingers crossed!) It looks so yummy! Check it out on the second episode here.

Do you like French cuisine? Ah, to hell - do you like any food? Which types?


À plus tard. Pip x

2 commentaires:

  1. Good luck with the Boeuf Bourguignon! ^_^ As you already know, I like food! I don't think I cook anything French, but I'm happy to teach you risotto one day ~_^

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Me again ... I gave you a blog award! http://teaandcraft.blogspot.com.au/2012/04/they-like-me-they-really-really-like-me.html Yay! ^_^

    RépondreSupprimer